Water

Hydrangea- 1753, coined by Linnaeus as a compound of Greek, Hydr-, stem of hydor 'water' + angeion 'vessel, capsule', so called the shrubs cup shaped seed pods.

I watched the moon rise last night over the steely sea in Cromer, Norfolk. It was a fantastic sight. The moon looked like a silvery fingerprint, floating gently between the gap in the cloudy sky. 

When I come back home I go swimming in the North Sea and the feeling of it is superb. There are proven factors that it really helps the mind, it is relaxing, exhilarating, refreshing and rejuvenation. It leaves you zingy when you come out and happily tired when you go home. And just to lay back in the water and look up at the sky is a moment for me, better than any other. 

I recently went back to the Lido in Brockwell, London last Sunday Morning. It was a sunny morning so there was lots of beautiful light reflections of the water in the pool. A great way to start the day.

If you have not been swimming in a while, I truly recommend it!